Here are a list of useful sites and information:
- Homeopathic Research Institute (HRI) is an innovative international charity created to address the need for high quality scientific research in homeopathy. The charity was founded by physicist, Dr Alexander Tournier, who previously worked as an independent researcher for Cancer Research UK, conducting interdisciplinary research at the boundaries between mathematics, physics and biology.
- Weleda as a healthcare advisor for Weleda which supplies homeopathic medicines as well as Anthroposophic medicines. Ask me more about healthy living or visit my Weleda page.
- Alliance of Registered Homeopaths (ARH) is a UK professional organisation which supports and promotes a high standard of safe, effective homeopathic practice.
- The Society of Homeopaths (SoH) is a professional body whose members are trained to high standards and agree to practise according to a strict code of ethics and practice.
- The Arnica Network was formed in 2007 by parents concerned about the vaccination program and interested in the role of Natural Health in disease. Within 5 few years, 75 new Arnica groups have started nationwide.
- The Informed Parent was set up to counter frustration and isolation experienced by parents in their efforts to seek information about immunisation, following uncertainty about its safety and effectiveness.
- Ainsworths specialise in the marking and provision of traditional homoeopathic remedies and the individual preparation of Bach Flower Remedies. They also have a homeopathic helpline, which deals with acute illnesses.
- Therapy Directory is an on-line business directory that aims to connect visitors with the therapy professional most suited to their needs.